Our instructors have been providing the Central New York Area with the best gymnastics instruction for over 20 years. With safety as our primary concern, we focus on successful gymnastic progressions, and allow our students to proceed only after effectively accomplishing each prescribed step. Our staff utilizes valuable resources such as USAG’s Safety Certification Program, attendance at camps and clinics designed to train both gymnasts and instructors, and other opportunities to reach their potential. We take pride in helping “…each individual flame to discover, refine and demonstrate their kindled potential,” while refining and demonstrating our own.
Why Choose Blaze Gymnastics?
Welcome to Blaze Gymnastics, where kids come first. Founded in 2012, we happily offer children’s activity center, gymnastics classes for children from16 months through 18 years, as well as competitive gymnastics teams, amazing parties for any occasion, camps, and more. Our clean and bright gymnastics facility offers top of the line equipment from bars to fit tiny hands to bars, beams, and vaulting/floor pit that train high level athletes. Open 7 days a week our classes are offered at multiple days and times to fit your scheduling needs. Blaze prides itself in family flexible scheduling, including rescheduling of missed classes.
Blaze Gymnastics classes are taught by background-screened, safety-certified instructors. Our coaches receive on-going training and recertification of background checks while employed at Blaze. We strive to teach much more than gymnastics. Blaze’s curriculum focuses on playground readiness, general athletic preparation for other sports, and character development.
- We Put Children First
- We Have Fun
- We Promote a Healthy Lifestyle
- We Pursue Excellence With Honor
- We Develop Good Character and Teach Positive Life Skills
- We Provide a Safe, Clean Environment
- We Have Positive, Educated, Caring Coaches
- We Communicate with Our Families and Treat Them with Respect
- We Serve Not Only our Students, but Families as Well
- We Treasure the Opportunity to Work with Each Child
Why Choose us?
- An entire room with equipment sized for preschool hands.
- Low beams, wide beams, different size beams, beams to accommodate the wider feet and higher center of gravity of our preschool gymnasts
- Colorful, multi-shaped mats that can be used individually, in circuits or as stations to aid in safely teaching a variety of gymnastics skills safely.
- Racks of props to help introduce or reinforce colors, numbers, letters, directions and more.
- A dedicated foam pit for tumbling and vault
- Multiple single rails bars
- Multiple uneven bars
- Vault trainer
- 2 vaults
- A tumbling floor that dismounts into a foam pit
- Mini trampolines
- Multiple balance beams
- Full Men’s Equipment
- Spacious, air-conditioned viewing area
- Free Wi-fi high-speed Internet access
- Leotard and short gift shop
- Coffee and snacks