Fees & Policies
Academic Session – September 2016 - June 2017
Summer Session – July 2017 - August 2017
Terms & Tuition
Tuition is paid monthly (the first day of the each month). A valid credit or debit card is required for registration. All students are automatically enrolled each month until the session end. Summer session requires a re-enrollment and is not automatic.
You may withdraw and re-enroll at any time throughout the year. (written notice of withdrawal is required 15 days prior to the start of the next month). We do offer make-ups for missed classes (see Make-up Policy). There are no tuition adjustments for missed classes.
Monthly Fee Schedule and Annual Membership Fee
Automatic Payment System – We offer an automatic payment system. Tuition is paid every month on a continuous basis for the entire session. On the first day of each month, we will charge the credit/debit card number we have on file for you in our secured system. Summer session requires re-enrollment and is not automatic.
Alternate Payment Methods – We also accept check or cash. Please make checks out to “Blaze Gymnastics.” Payment must be received in the office by the first of each month. If payment is not received by the tenth (10th) of each month, we will charge the credit or debit card on file the full tuition plus a $25.00 late fee.
Returned Check Fees – If a check is returned, we will charge the credit or debit card on file the full tuition plus a $25.00 returned check fee.
You can register online, in person, by phone or by mail. We offer two sessions, academic and summer. Once your child is registered they will be automatically re-enrolled for the same class on the same day/time every month until the end of the session. To register a valid credit/debit card is required.
Registration requires the following:
- Completed registration form with a signature for – Acknowledgement of Waiver and Release; Acknowledgement of Policies and Procedures; Credit/Debit Card Information & Authorization
- Annual Membership Fee ($40.00) and Tuition for the first month paid in full.
Withdrawing From the Program
To withdraw your child’s enrollment notify the office, in writing 15 days prior to the start of the next month. Written notice to withdraw must be received by 15 days prior or your credit card will be charged.
If you withdraw your child, please be sure ALL make-ups are done prior to withdrawing. NO MAKE-UPS will be honored after your child has withdrawn from the program. All make-ups are forfeited after withdrawing from the program.
We offer make-ups when doing so does not jeopardize the safety or integrity of the class, in addition make-ups must be used within 30 days of the absence.
- We offer make-ups to currently enrolled students. (Make-ups must be done 30 days from the date that the class was missed –and cannot be carried over to a new session)
- Make-ups are not offered for inclement weather closings.
- Make-ups must be taken while a child is enrolled. Once a child withdraws from the program, all make-ups are forfeited.
- Make-ups must be scheduled at least 24 hours in advance.
- Once a make-up is scheduled, if you miss that make-up class, it still counts as a make-up.
We reserve the right to refuse to offer a makeup if we feel it will affect safety or lessen the experience of those children who have registered for and paid for that class.
- Tuition pays for your child’s spot in class regardless of attendance.
- There will be no refunds given for gym closings including holidays and inclement weather.
- Once we have re-enrolled your child in class there are no refunds. WRITTEN NOTICE to drop must be received 15 days prior to the start of the next term or your credit card will be charged.
Snow, Weather and Emergency Closing Policy
Cancellations of classes/programs are not based on school weather closings. If we decide to cancel/close, we will post on the local news stations, Facebook and our website. There will be no refunds or make ups issued for classes missed due to inclement weather closings.
Multiple Child Discount
We are happy to provide a tuition discount of $5.00 off each month for additional children in your family.
Student Status and Changes
Current students are automatically re-enrolled for the same class every month until session end date. When a student advances to a higher level it may be necessary to change the day and time. When this occurs please contact the front desk to make those changes. Registration for a different class is on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Joining a Class after the first day of the month
We will prorate your tuition for the amount of class days left in the term.
Girls – Leotard or Leotard and Biker Shorts (We have leotards for sale at the gym)They can also wear shorts and a t-shirt.
Boys – T-shirt and Shorts/Sweatpants.
No jewelry with the exception of post earrings. Hair must be pulled tightly away from the face. No gum.
We have chairs set up for parents to view classes. For the safety of your children and for insurance reasons, anyone (including siblings) not participating in a class MUST remain in the designated viewing area. Parents & siblings are not permitted on the gymnastics equipment/mats. (Parent participation classes is the only exception) We are not equipped to supervise children before or after class.
What class should I sign my child up for?
Please sign your child up for the class that corresponds to his or her age. Our skilled coaches will evaluate your child during their first class and make changes according to their skills. It is much harder for a child to move down than it is to move them up.
- For safety reasons, students are not allowed on the floor or equipment before or after class. When class is over, the students must leave the training area.
- Parents may observe their child in class but MUST stay in the viewing area.
- Our insurance does not allow parents and non-registered students in the training area. No parents or non-gymnasts are allowed on the floor. Please keep your other children off the floor and equipment at all times. Blaze Gymnastics accepts no responsibility and liability for accidents or injuries, which occur to anyone not enrolled in classes at the Gym.
- No food or drinks are allowed on or near the floor. No shoes or/and gum are permitted on the gym’s floor.
- Communicating with students during class is a distraction to everyone and should be avoided for safety reasons.
- You are responsible for dropping off and picking up your student on time as there is no supervision before or after the end of the class